A pencil that sculpts the eyes by accentuating the contour of the brows with a long-lasting line. Its powdery texture comes in subtle shades that adapt to all eyebrows.
Comes with a pencil sharpener and a brush to groom the brows.
• Natural waxes for easy, comfortable application.
• Adherence agents for long wear.
Easy makeup removal.
HOW TO USE
Before application, groom brows with the brush.
Dab CRAYON SOURCILS onto uneven areas.
Then, blend in with the brush.
Perfect Your Brows
FRAME YOUR FACE WITH ELEGANT ARCHES
- Identify three key points along top of brow to create your ideal shape.
- BEGINNING: Hold CRAYON SOURCILS eyebrow pencil upright and place along edge of nose. Mark first point.
- TOP OF THE ARCH: Rotate pencil tip to align with pupil and mark second point
- END: Finally, align pencil tip with outer corner of eye. Mark third point.
- Use pencil to connect and blend the dots, softly outlining arch for a defined look.
- To create dimension, fill in and enhance with LA PALETTE SOURCILS DE CHANEL eyebrow powder.
- Gently comb upward then outward. Finish with a touch of the highlighting shade of LES 4 OMBRES eyeshadow just above arch and underneath brow.
THE SMOKY BROW
NATURAL AND UNTAMED. PERFECT WITH DEWY SKIN, PEACHY BLUSH AND WELL-HYDRATED LIPS.
- Gently fill any sparse areas using CRAYON SOURCILS brow pencil, then blend out with the brush end.
- Go over eyebrows again with LA PALETTE SOURCILS DE CHANEL brow powder, using Retractable Dual-Tip Brow Brush to shade and blend.
- Comb hairs upward soft, feathered strokes using the brush end of the pencil — remember: the messier, the better. To avoid harshness, use a brow pencil and powder in a shade slightly lighter than your natural eyebrow hair. For naturally lighter hair, go a shade slightly darker.
THE HIGH-DEFINITION BROW
FRAME YOUR FACE WITH PERFECTLY, DEFINED SLEEKED ARCHES.
- Comb eyebrows upward and outward using the brush end of CRAYON SOURCILS brow pencil.
- Use the pencil to add pigment to fill in the thinning spots, then define the shape and extend the tail for a lifted look.
- Add dimension by faintly defining the bottom of the brow with a deeper shade of the pencil.
For the ultimate definition, sculpt and illuminate the edges below and under the arch using a light matte eyeshadow or a concealer one shade lighter than your skintone.
THE STRAIGHT BROW
A BOLD, DARING TAKE ON THE CLASSIC BROW SHAPE.
First things first, allow at least six to eight weeks for the hairs of the eyebrow arch to grow back in.
- While you wait, use CRAYON SOURCILS brow pencil to fill in the sparse areas of the arch, moving from the lower inner corner to the end — short, hair-like strokes are key in avoiding a harsh look.
- With the brush end of the pencil, stroke brows down and to the side.
Avoid using highlighters that help to enhance the look of an arch.
1 of 0