• Apply a thick layer of the mask and leave on for 10 minutes, two to three times a week: a cleansing beauty break to deeply purify skin and recharge it with vitamins;
• Or apply a thin layer on dry and leave on for 2 minutes every day: a morning shot of vitamins to prepare skin for makeup and reactivate its radiance in a flash.
1. Smooth onto clean, dry skin, preferably after using LE GOMMAGE exfoliating gel. Start on the T-zone, on the forehead and then between the eyebrows and on the nose and chin.
2. Continue on the jaw, then work up towards the cheeks and temples, avoiding the sensitive lip area and eye contours.
3. Leave on for 10 minutes to purify skin or 2 minutes to prepare skin for makeup.
4. Remove LE MASQUE with a cotton pad moistened with hot water.
5. Finish with a splash of cold water on the entire face to tighten pores.
6. Dry skin carefully with a clean towel.
Tip: Like CHANEL Makeup Artists, use the CHANEL FOUNDATION BRUSH N°6 to ensure even application. Dispense the product onto the back of your hand, then take some with the brush (as you would with a makeup palette). Smooth onto skin, following the order above. Rinse brush with warm water immediately after use.