SUBMISSIONS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When you respond to our message, you agree to these Submission Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) and grant Chanel, Inc. and its affiliates (“Company”) permission to use and post your comments, tweets, photos, pictures, images, videos, materials, and other user-generated content (“User Content”), throughout the world, in perpetuity, for any legal purpose whatsoever, in any media now known or hereafter invented, including, but not limited to, Company’s websites and social media platforms including, without limitation, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
You are solely responsible for the User Content, and agree to release Company from all claims and liabilities arising out of its use of the User Content in accordance with these Terms. By granting Company permission to use the User Content, you represent and warrant that: (a) You are the owner of the User Content and the User Content was created solely by you; (b) neither the User Content, nor the use of the User Content by Company in accordance with these Terms, will infringe upon or violate the intellectual property rights and/or rights of any other person or entity or violate any applicable laws and regulations; (c) you are eighteen (18) years of age and have the right to agree to these Terms; and (d) the User Content complies with the Content Guidelines set forth below:
- User Content must not be defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane or offensive and must not in any way disparage or criticize Company or any other person or party;
- User Content must not infringe or violate another party's intellectual property rights (such as music, videos, photos or other materials for which you do not have written authority from the owner of such materials);
- User Content must not include celebrities or violate any party’s right of publicity or right of privacy;
- User Content must not be threatening, harassing or promote racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual or promote or encourage violence or illegal activities;
- User Content must not be inaccurate, false or misleading in any way; and
- User Content must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of, or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where User Content is created.
Company will make all determinations as to what User Content is appropriate and in compliance with its Content Guidelines in its sole discretion.
If you do not agree with these Terms no further action is required.