Your skin's very own silk pyjamas: an anti-aging sleeping mask for the face, neck and décolleté with an unprecedented cocooning comfort that helps skin better recover overnight and reduces signs of fatigue.
Its secret: the combination of an ultra-firming active ingredient and the soft comfort of silk proteins. Upon wakening, skin appears smoothed, replumped,feels beautifully soft and luminous, like after a good night's sleep.
The skin is moisturised all night long. Upon wakening, wrinkles appear visibly smoothed, skin feels soft and replumped, and complexion appears more luminous.
Upon wakening :
• Wrinkles appear visibly smoothed: +10%*
• The skin appears rested: +14%**
• The complexion is more luminous: +10%*
Over time, the skin is denser:
• It is visibly smoothed: +30%***
• It is firmer: +29%***
*Self-evaluation on 22 women after one night.
**Clinical evaluation of 22 women after one night.
***Clinical evaluation of 22 women after one month.
- 3.5-DA*, the star anti-aging active ingredient of the LE LIFT line, provides targeted action on the skin's loss of firmness.
- Enhanced with silk proteins, the formula envelops the skin in a cocoon of softness and provides continuous hydration all night long.D11
*3.5-DA: an exclusive ingredient developed for CHANEL and based on a patented technology. In vitro tests.
At night, apply a thin layer of LE LIFT Masque de Nuit Récupérateur on the face, neck and décolleté, using the specially developed CHANEL massage technique. Use two to three times a week, or daily according to your needs.
Perform the 2-step night recovery movement:
• Step 1: reactivate
Perform pinched circular motions using fingertips. Repeat three times on the following areas:
1. Jawline: from the point of the chin to the jaw angle.
2. Cheeks: from the corner of the lips to the earlobes. Then, from outside the nostrils to the temples.
3. Forehead: from the middle of the forehead to the temples.
4. Neck: first from under the chin to the jaw angle, then down the neck to the clavicles.
5. Décolleté: from the middle of the décolleté to the outer sides, covering the whole area.
• Step 2: relax
Perform encircling smoothing motions with the hands, from the centre of the face out towards the cheeks and chin, then up to the forehead and finish on the temples. Continue under the chin to the earlobes, down along the neck and décolleté.