For the first time, CHANEL has created a new smoothing and firming cream, highly concentrated in naturally occuring ingredients. LE LIFT Crème is formulated using 94% naturally occurring ingredients, including a new star ingredient: botanical alfalfa concentrate, which has been shown to be as effiecient as retinol* and gentle on the skin.
The new LE LIFT cream is available in three textures: Crème Fine, Crème and Crème Riche. Three textures in perfect affinity with the skin that deliver a truly sensory experience.
*Comparisons of the stimulation of keratinocyte differentiation and proliferation, as well as Type I collagen synthesis – In vitro tests.
Comparison of the increase of epidermal thickness – Tests on reconstructed skin.
Comparisons of anti-wrinkle and smoothing effects – Instrumental evaluation of 21 women.
LE LIFT creams are composed with a star ingredient: botanical alfalfa concentrate, for firmer, smoother and radiant skin.
- Smoothed wrinkles: -25%*
- Firmer skin: +10%**
- More radiant skin: +34%***
- Skin elasticity: +20%***
* Instrumental evaluation of 31 women after 2 months of use of LE LIFT Crème.
** Clinical evaluation of 32 women after 1 month of use of LE LIFT Crème Riche.
*** Clinical evaluation of 31 women after 1 month of use of LE LIFT Crème Fine.
LE LIFT Crème formula is composed of 94% naturally occuring ingredients.
The star ingredient of this potent formula, alfalfa botanical concentrate, is extracted from a thousand year-old plant and prized for its unique remineralising and nutritious properties. Grown organically in France, it is rich in minerals and trace elements. This benefits of this ingredient offers a dual action: it increases collagen synthesis in the dermis, activates cellular proliferation for improved epidermal renewal, and maintains the balance of skin to reinforce the skin barrier.
To personalise your ritual, perform the gesture that corresponds to your needs:
1. The smoothing gesture diminishes the appearance of wrinkles and re-plumps skin. Using your thumb and forefinger, perform gentle pinches along nasolabial folds (1) and the frown line (2) then smooth. Repeat 3 times.
2. The firming gesture energises skin tissue. Using the thumb and the four other fingers, perform deep pinches along the jawline (1) and on the cheeks (2). Repeat 3 times.
3. The resurfacing gesture motivates microcirculation. Using the middle fingers, perform frictions on nasolabial folds (1), the frown line (2), cheeks (3) and the forehead (4), while lifting the skin upwards prior to the gesture if necessary. Repeat 3 times.
Apply the cream day and night on face and neck, after LE LIFT Crème Yeux and LE LIFT Sérum.