LES 4 OMBRES gets festive and takes on the spirit of the iconic Rouge Noir nail polish for a palette full of contrasts: soft yet vibrant, luminous yet dark. Revolving around a deep, luminous and matte rouge noir, a warm saffron gold lights up makeup, a velvety parma violet adds a touch of softness and a slightly rosy satiny beige delivers a touch of light.
How to use
Each of the eyeshadows can be used on its own. For a more intense look, opt for a blend of colours.
. Velvet effect: Apply the parma violet to the eyelid to dress it in velvet.
. Electrifying rouge noir: Trace a curved line with the deep rouge noir in the crease at the outer corner of the eyelid, then blend inwards.
. Luminous sheen: Apply the satiny rosy beige under the brow bone to gently light up and illuminate the eyes.
. Smoldering gold: Apply the metallic saffron gold shadow as a touch of light under the brow bone, on the middle of the eyelid and at the inner corner of the eye for a wide-open eye effect and dazzling radiance.
A formula dedicated to colour and makeup effects.
• An exceptional concentration of long-lasting pure pigments for a wider range of effects and intensities.
• A gelling system and a blend of polymers and spherical powders for:
- a soft, creamy, glide-on texture
- shades that blend together perfectly
- an even makeup result
• Easy application and immediately intense coverage
• A total absence of talc for heightened colour radiance and luminosity
Ophthalmologist tested and suitable for contact lens wearers.