CHANEL jewelry pieces are created using exceptional gemstones and precious metals selected for their aesthetic quality and rarity.
To preserve their brilliance, it is recommended that you handle them with care.
By taking a few precautions for use and maintenance, you will be able keep your jewelry in perfect condition for a long time.
The precious stones and metals from which your CHANEL Fine Jewelry is crafted are delicate materials. Choose your piece of jewelry according to your activities.
It is best to avoid wearing your jewelry in the following situations:
- When washing your hands, in order to prevent soap deposits from slipping into small crevices and tarnishing your piece of jewelry.
- When doing activities requiring the use of corrosive products (gardening, cleaning, dishwashing, etc.) in order to avoid damaging the stones that adorn your piece of jewelry.
- When practicing sports, in order to avoid impacts and scratches.
It is also best to avoid:
- Exposing jewelry to strong heat: temperature changes can irreversibly damage precious stones.
- Putting on perfume and make-up while wearing your jewelry: the chemical ingredients of cosmetics are harmful to certain stones.