Introducing the first water-fresh tint by CHANEL.
On the cutting edge of microfluidic technologies in the cosmetics field, CHANEL creates EAU DE TEINT, the first water-fresh tint by CHANEL.
Lightweight, hydrating and instantly refreshing, the ultra-light formula is composed of 75% water. Created with micro fluidic technology, micro-droplets of encapsulated pigments melt into the skin on contact creating a radiant bare-skin effect. It provides a softened, smooth finish, for an even complexion that lasts all day.
The included ergonomic brush blends the tint effortlessly into skin for an even and natural-looking application.
The complexion reveals a radiant healthy glow.
• Patented microfluidic technology with visible, encapsulated pigments that melt on contact with skin for an incomparable bare skin effect and the most natural healthy glow
• A lightweight formula composed of 75% water gives an instant splash of freshness and 8 hours of hydration*, for a complexion full of vitality
• An ergonomic brush made of both strong and soft fibres ensures optimal uniformity
• Natural Tamarind seed extract, known for its moisturising properties, delivers comfort and hydration all day long
• A soothing fragrance inspired by neroli flower offers an instant feeling of well-being
*: Instrumental test evaluated on 15 women
HOW TO USE
Dispense a small amount of LES BEIGES EAU DE TEINT onto the back of your hand and use the brush to gently blend. Apply the transformed texture to the face in a circular motion for an even application.
A truly versatile product, LES BEIGES EAU DE TEINT may be used all over the face or on specific areas, either on its own, under or over foundation.
Wash the EAU DE TEINT brush applicator regularly with lukewarm water and shampoo or a mild soap. Lay flat to dry and away from any source of heat.
List of Ingredients
The list of ingredients is included on all of our product packaging. In case of an allergy, always check the list of ingredients on the product packaging before you use the product.
CHANEL 92 200 Neuilly-sur-Seine
1 of 2
1 of 2
1 of 2