Introducing the first water-fresh tint by CHANEL.
On the cutting edge of microfluidic technologies in the cosmetics field, CHANEL creates EAU DE TEINT, the first water-fresh tint by CHANEL.
Lightweight, hydrating and instantly refreshing, this ultra-light formula is composed of 75% water. Created with micro-fluidic technology, micro-droplets of encapsulated pigments melt into the skin on contact creating a radiant bare-skin effect. A blurring and smoothing effect unifies the complexion and a lightweight, sheer coverage allows the skin’s natural beauty to shine through.
The included ergonomic brush blends the tint effortlessly into skin for an even and natural-looking result.
The complexion reveals a radiant healthy glow.
• Patented microfluidic technology with visible, encapsulated pigments that melt on contact with skin for an incomparable bare skin effect and the most natural healthy glow
• A lightweight formula composed of 75% water gives an instant splash of freshness and 8 hours of hydration*, for a complexion full of vitality
• An ergonomic brush made of both strong and soft fibres ensures optimal uniformity
• Natural Tamarind seed extract, known for its moisturising properties, delivers comfort and hydration all day long
• A soothing fragrance inspired by neroli flower offers an instant feeling of well-being
*: Instrumental test evaluated on 15 women
HOW TO USE
Dispense a small amount of LES BEIGES EAU DE TEINT onto the back of your hand and use the brush to gently blend. Apply the transformed texture to the face in a circular motion for an even application.
A truly versatile product, LES BEIGES EAU DE TEINT may be used all over the face or on specific areas, either on its own, under or over foundation.