The limited-edition fundamental skincare set for skin that is rejuvenated and redensified. The iconic SUBLIMAGE serum and accompanying micronised gold massage tool are presented in a vanity case designed in the colours of SUBLIMAGE: a black-lined gold case embellished with a Vanilla planifolia blossom, the emblematic flower of SUBLIMAGE. Experience sublime skin.
SUBLIMAGE L’ESSENCE FONDAMENTALE
The iconic SUBLIMAGE serum brings together the ultimate regenerating benefits of Vanilla Planifolia and Solidago, a wild plant native to the southern French Alps and known for its exceptional redensifying properties. This active ingredient has the power to stimulate cellular vitality*, a fundamental factor in tightening and fortifying the skin, and redefining the facial contours.
The highly concentrated SUBLIMAGE L’Essence Fondamentale offers a texture that is unlike any other serum. Its smooth, milky consistency melts onto and is instantly absorbed by the skin, leaving it toned and radiant, its contours redefined.
GUA SHA MASSAGE TOOL
Developed by CHANEL Research using methods inspired by the Chinese tradition of Gua Sha, this massage tool helps enhance the redensifying and rejuvenating power of SUBLIMAGE L’Essence Fondamentale. Coated in micronised gold and cool to the touch, it improves the skin's ability to absorb the serum. The tool's ergonomic shape is designed to hug the contours of the face.
It can be used in 2 ways:
1-On its own, the use of light smoothing strokes promotes drainage, helps relieve muscle tension, and stimulates circulation.
2-When combined with SUBLIMAGE L’Essence Fondamentale, it reinforces the benefits of the serum, redefines the facial contours, tones the skin and makes it more receptive to the skincare product.
SUBLIMAGE L’ESSENCE FONDAMENTALE:
- Solidago extract, from the Latin for “I consolidate,” is an exclusive active ingredient derived from a wild plant, harvested by CHANEL Research in an open-sky laboratory in the southern French Alps.
- Polyfractioned Vanilla Planifolia, the key rejuvenating active ingredient in the SUBLIMAGE line, is obtained via polyfractioning, a feat of science that makes it possible to select only the purest molecules of Vanilla Planifolia and concentrate them in an active that is 40 times more powerful than the raw extract.
HOW TO USE
Prior to applying SUBLIMAGE L’Essence Fondamentale
1. Place the Gua Sha massage tool in the refrigerator or on ice for 15 minutes to increase its effectiveness in relieving congestion.
2. Using both hands at once, place the fingertips in the hollow behind the collarbone on either side. Press and release 3 times.
3. Place the V ridge of the Gua Sha tool below the ear and smooth lightly down to the base of the jaw. Repeat 3 times.
4. Using the flat edge of the Gua Sha tool and light downward strokes, massage the entire neck, beginning behind one ear and ending at the collarbone.
SUBLIMAGE L’Essence Fondamentale application
1. Apply SUBLIMAGE L’Essence Fondamentale: 2 dabs on the jaw, 2 dabs on the cheeks, 2 dabs on the forehead, and 2 dabs on the neck.
2. With both hands, smooth the serum over the face from the centre outwards, beginning with the chin, cheeks, and forehead. Then, using one hand, smooth from under the chin towards the ears, and down the neck.
3. Complete the movement with one hand, smoothing downward on either side of the nose, horizontally above and below the lips, and from ear to ear along the jawline.
After applying SUBLIMAGE L’Essence Fondamentale, and on each side of the face:
1. Hold the skin in place at the chin with one finger. Using the other hand, align the V groove of the Gua Sha tool with the middle of the chin. Glide deeply from the chin to the ear. Repeat 3 times.
2. Position the V groove of the Gua Sha tool in the centre of the lips, on the midline of the face. Glide deeply to the ear. Repeat 3 times.
3. Place the V groove of the Gua Sha tool where the nostril meets the cheekbone. Smooth outward along the cheekbone, from the nose to the temples. Repeat 3 times.
4. Hold the skin in place at the jaw. Using deep strokes and the flat edge of the Gua Sha tool, glide vertically from the jaw to the cheekbone. Repeat 3 times.
5. Finally, repeat the same movement on the centre of the forehead, from the midline of the face out to the temples, then down to the ears.
1 of 1