One palette. Endless options. Create a complete look with this travel beauty essential, featuring face, lip and eye makeup to suit any style and occasion.
Eyeshadow in Mauve Shimmer, Sheer Pink Satin, Pearl Satin, Bronze Shimmer and Espresso Satin
Lipgloss in Coral, Pink and Fuchsia
Lip Colour in Mauve and Berry
Blush in Rose Shimmer
LES BEIGES Healthy Glow Sheer Colour
INIMITABLE Mascara Multi-Dimensionnel in Noir
GET THE LOOK
A FRESH, ROSY LOOK FOR A JUST-LANDED GLOW
For a healthy glow effect, apply the blush on the top of cheekbones working inwards.
1. Apply shade 3 on the entire eyelid.
2. Then apply shade 2 at the center of the eyelid blending upwards.
3. Structure the eyes with shade 1 on the outer corner of the eye blending inwards.
4. Trace a fine line using STYLO YEUX WATERPROOF in Noir Intense along the top lashline and the outer corner of the bottom lashline to define the eyes.
1. Apply shade 7 all over the lips with the integrated brush.
2. Apply shade 10 to the middle of the mouth, avoiding the lip line.
3. Press the lips together to even out the coverage.
READY, SET, GLOW
GET GLOWING WITH INTENSE EYES AND ROSE-TINTED CHEEKS
Warm up the complexion by applying the blush on the apples of the cheeks.
1. Apply shade 3 on the entire eyelid and beneath the brow bone.
2. Then apply shade 4 on the mobile eyelid.
3. Apply shade 2 in the socket crease.
4. Trace a fine line using LE CRAYON YEUX in Khaki Doré along the upper and lower lashlines to define the eyes.
Dress up the smile with shade 8.
CREATE A CLASSIC LOOK WITH A FLICK OF THE WRIST
To enhance facial features, apply the blush on top of the cheekbones.
1. Apply shade 2 on the entire eyelid.
2. Then apply shade 1, creating a V at the outer corner and working inwards.
3. Trace a fine line with LE CRAYON YEUX in Blue Jean along the upper lashline; extend to create a cat-eye effect.
4. Line the lower lashline starting from the inner corner up to 1/3 of the eye. Continue from the outer corner working in making sure to leave a space in the middle.
5. To illuminate the eye, apply shade 3 on the center of the lower lashline.
Apply shade 10 on the upper lip and shade 9 on the lower lip.
A HIGH-DRAMA LOOK SETS SAIL WITH STANDOUT EYES
For a defined blush, focus the application just underneath the cheekbone.
1. Dress up the entire eyelid with shade 1.
2. Highlight using shade 2 beneath the brow bone as well as the inner corner.
3. Apply shade 4 on the center of the eyelid.
4. Structure the eyes using shade 5 on the outer corner working inwards.
5. Enhance the lower lashline with shade 5, starting at the outer corner working inwards.
6. Accentuate the base of the upper lashes by tracing a thin line with ÉCRITURE DE CHANEL in Brun; extend the line upwards towards the temples to create a cat-eye effect.
Pump up the smile with gloss shade 11.