Première Flying Tourbillon with brilliant-cut diamonds
Première Flying Tourbillon watches in 18-carat white gold or BEIGE GOLD set with brilliant-cut diamonds. Numbered editions.
A blend of softness, purity, power and femininity. Stylized as a camellia, the flying tourbillon is crafted in yellow, beige or white gold, and is set with glittering diamonds. An exceptional, diamond-paved case subtly combines the art of watchmaking perfection and the couture spirit of the House of Chanel.
- Mechanical movement with manual winding.
- Power reserve: 40 hours
- Number of parts: 225.
- Number of jewels: 18.
- Flying Tourbillon: 73 parts - carriage mass 0.432 g.
- Frequency: 21,600 vibrations/hour (3 Hz).
- Motor unit: 1 fixed-clamp barrel.
- Spring torque: 720 g.mm.
- "Customized" rectangular bottom plate.
- Anti-shock system on the balance.
- Variable-inertia balance.
Other models Exceptional Movements