Première Flying Tourbillon with brilliant cut diamonds
Première Flying Tourbillon watches in 18K white or BEIGE GOLD set with brilliant cut diamonds. Numbered editions.
Blending softness, purity, power and femininity, this flying tourbillon stylised as a camellia is crafted in yellow, beige or white gold and is set with glittering diamonds. The diamond-paved case of this exceptional Première watch subtly combines the art of watchmaking perfection and the couture spirit of the House of Chanel.
- Mechanical movement with manual winding.
- Power reserve: 40 hours.
- Number of components: 225.
- Number of jewels: 18.
- Flying Tourbillon: 73 components, carriage weight 0.432 g
- Frequency: 21,600 vibrations/hour (3 Hz).
- Motor unit: 1 fixed clamp barrel.
- Spring torque: 720 g.mm.
- "Customised" rectangular bottom plate.
- Anti shock system on the balance.
- Variable inertia balance.
Other models Exceptional Movements