J12 Flying Tourbillon Skeleton
J12 FLYING TOURBILLON SKELETON watches in 18K white gold and black high-tech ceramic set with diamonds.
Numbered limited editions.
With a brilliant display of contrasts, perpetually oscillating between the brightness of day and the mystery of night, this flying tourbillon stylised as a precious comet illuminates deep black with a skeletonised movement, thus revealing a refined timepiece with unique allure.
- Mechanical movement with manual winding.
- Power reserve: 40 hours.
- Number of components: 186.
- Number of jewels: 18.
- Flying Tourbillon: 77 components, carriage weight 0.579 g
- Frequency: 21,600 vibrations/hour (3 Hz).
- Motor unit: 1 fixed clamp barrel.
- Spring torque: 720 g.mm.
- Round bottom plate.
- Anti shock system on the balance.
- Variable inertia balance.
Other models Jewelry Watches