J12 Rétrograde mystérieuse tourbillon
J12 RETROGRADE MYSTERIEUSE in 18K white gold and high-tech ceramic.
Tourbillon, retractable vertical crown, digital minutes display, retrograde minute hand, 10 day power reserve.
Numbered limited edition.
When the minute hand approaches the crown integrated into the dial, it reverses until it reaches the other side of the crown: a retrograde mechanism never seen before in the world of fine watchmaking complications. While the minute hand is reversing, the watch continues to show the time.
A digital minute counter in a magnifying window at 6 o'clock indicates the 11th to the 19th minute, so the time is shown by the classic hour hand together with the number in this window. This allows the watch to maintain its precision, which is further improved by the tourbillon.
The winding crown is retractable: when pressed, it remains in the down position, disconnected from its winding and time-setting functions. To use the crown, another press brings it up, without affecting the running of the watch.
- Mechanical manually-wound movement.
- Power reserve: about 10 days (237 hours), with indicator.
- Number of components: 315.
- Parts chamfered, drawn and circular-grained by hand.
- Height: 10.90 mm.
- Fitting dimension: 36 mm.
- Number of jewels: 44.
- Tourbillon: 85 components - carriage weight 0,464 g.
- Frequency: 21,600 vibrations/hour (3 Hz).
- Motor unit: 2 barrel springs
- Spring torque: 460 g.mm per barrel spring.
- Movement plate in black high-tech ceramic
Other models Exceptional Movements